Accommodation in Bogotá
At IH Bogotá we offer a choice of types of accommodation, both to students on our Spanish courses as well as to those taking teacher training courses with us.
If you are staying with us for 2 weeks or longer, you can choose to rent a fully furnished, self-catering apartment (shown in the photos, above) close to the school.
Prices per person in US$:
- Studio apartment, Type A (42m2): US$ 380 per week, US$ 795 per month
- Studio apartment, Type B (40m2): US$ 315 per week, US$ 660 per month
- Studio apartment, Type C (30m2): US$ 265 per week, US$ 550 per month
- Studio apartment, Type D (20m2): US$ 220 per week, US$ 465 per month
All apartments include a bedroom, bathroom, living and dining room with equipped kitchenette, all utilities, WiFi high-speed internet connection, a 32-inch flat screen cable TV, and a cleaning service twice a week.
Apartment Type A also includes a bath tub, a desk and a fireplace.
With local host families
Our Colombian host families normally provide you with single rooms, although if you want to stay with a friend or relative you can also share bedrooms.
Host family accommodation is offered on a bed and breakfast basis but you can also choose half board (includes evening meal).
Prices per week in $US, with extra nights in parenthesis:
- Single room in standard host family with breakfast: $US 170 (28.50)
- Single room in standard host family with half board: $US 190 (32)
- Single room in host family with private bathroom and breakfast: $US 220 (37)
- Single room in host family with private bathroom and half board: $US 235 (39.50)
All accommodation is normally arranged from the Sunday evening before the course begins until the Saturday morning after the course ends. If it is impossible to arrange arrival and departure times in accordance with these days, extra nights can normally be arranged but this depends on availability of rooms.
Accommodation fees include 16% VAT.