Work with us
We are currently accepting applications for the following posts:
Cambridge Examinations Invigilators
If you speak English and you want to be a part of our exams' staff as an invigilator, please see the requirements and then send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Invigilator", a recent English language test and a scanned copy of your health insurance card.
We receive applications for this post on a rolling basis.
Cambridge English Language Assessment Speaking Examiner
Minimal professional requirements for Cambridge:
- Education to first degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years' relevant, recent, full-time English language teaching experience or 1,800 teaching hours
- Over 25 years old and below national retirement age
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Have clear diction
- Have certification of a level of English at least two levels higher than the examination level that is being examined.
- CELTA or DELTA qualification